Air travel has become so ubiquitous in the 21st century that one woman, Alexis Alford, visited all 196 countries before the age of 21. Pursuant to the Prevention and Control of Disease Regulation (Cap. 599J), the Government published in the Gazette a compulsory testing notice, requiring relevant inbound persons to undergo COVID-19 test on specified day after arrival. Any person who fails to comply with the testing notice commits an offence.
- It is an optional tool to use as you prepare your form, but does not replace statutory, regulatory, and form instruction requirements.
- You can still access applications, documents or eVisas in the old system.
- Driver’s licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles Beginning May 3, 2023, if you plan to use your state-issued ID or license to fly within the U.S., make sure it is REAL ID compliant.
- Do not send original documents unless specifically requested in the form instructions or applicable regulations.
- Non-Hong Kong residents aged 12 or above who have stayed in overseas places during the relevant period, are required to fulfil relevant vaccination requirement (eg. have been fully vaccinated) to board for Hong Kong.
External links to other Internet sites and listings of private entities on this page are provided as a convenience and should not be construed as the U.S. Department of State or U.S. government endorsement of the entity, its views, the products or services it provides, or the accuracy of information Travel News contained therein. The order in which names appear has no significance, and the listings or links may be removed at any time at the discretion of the Department. According to the epidemic development and needs, the Government will arrange other rounds of virus testing for inbound persons.
You can still access applications, documents or eVisas in the old system. By clicking an e-mail address provided as a link, you consent to the processing of your data (e-mail address and other data provided on a voluntary basis in the message) in order for the recipient to send a response to the submitted questions. The details concerning processing of personal data by each unit can be found in their respective policies concerning the processing of personal data. If you are a host and are able to take in refugees please add the information in your account and you will be added to our last minute host list.
Nigeria International Travel Portal
Keep reading to find out if you’re eligible and what to know before your file your claim. You can file a claim online through the Beneficiary Travel Self Service System . You’ll access this system through the AccessVA travel claim portal. If you can’t change your trip online, call Reservations for help. We understand you may have questions about your upcoming travel. We’re working around the clock to care for you on your travel journey.
Fixing travel retailing
The days of a person’s arrival at Hong Kong is counted with the day of arrival at Hong Kong as Day 0. For example, for a person who arrives at Hong Kong on 26 September 2022, the “1st day/Day 1” would be 27 September 2022, the “4th day/Day 4” would be 30 September 2022, and the “6th/Day 6” would be 2 October 2022. Please also refer to the distribution and collection points on deep throat saliva / stool bottle collection points as appropriate.